Friday, February 23, 2018

Three nice drink you should try in Tokyo 推薦清酒調酒名店 東京


This time when I travel in Tokyo, I try three stores, each have nice drink and special.

1st is DASSAI Store Ginza 獺祭ストア 銀座
Nice place to try Dassai sake, 3 shot set only 500 jpy! You can also buy Dassai sake here, cheaper than buy from other stores.

2nd is BAR HIGH FIVE
You can enjoy nice cocktail experience. 
The price is a little bit high, I order side car, cost 2900 jpy.
BTW, I have been to 28 hong kong st bar in Singapore, also famous, the price is more reasonable, side car cost 23 sgd. Recommended.

3rd is けんちゃん 日本酒セルフ飲み放題
100 kinds of Japanese sake are all you can drink. Be care not drink too much become drunk. XD
I was lucky live in Shinjuku these days then find this store, nice/friendly staffs, touched heart. I enjoy more than 20 sake, especially enjoy nama-genshu! 

No comments:

Post a Comment